Rosh Hashanah blessngs
Add Reply
David Dalton
2024-10-02 20:53:34 UTC
Happy Rosh Hashanah to any readers of Jewish religion and/or
culture, and to those of religions which followed on from the
Jewish foundation, which include Christianity, Islam, the
Baha’i Faith, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, and Rastafarians,
and to atheists with moral and/or cultural roots in such religions.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-10-07 00:25:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy Rosh Hashanah to any readers of Jewish religion and/or
culture, and to those of religions which followed on from the
Jewish foundation, which include Christianity, Islam, the
Baha’i Faith, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, and Rastafarians,
and to atheists with moral and/or cultural roots in such religions.
I haven’t seen the moon yet this lunar month and from the
forecast I am unlikely to for the next six days with the
possible exception of tomorrow (Monday) when it will
be just mainly cloudy.

It is now October 7 in Israel and Palestine, time for
mutual grief on all sides and a wish for global peace.