I have to give up most stuff
David Dalton
2024-08-05 19:16:35 UTC
August 5, 2024 (Work Like a Dog Day)

This afternoon I divined by perineum click divination that
I have to give up most of my four components material
and can proceed just with [B] (lifting of seven blocks),
(MJJ) memory jogging, assisted shaktipat, and the
non-popthrough aspects of the funnelling of spells
and sins.

For further progress see the thread of the same name
as this one on alt.religion.druid .

If it works I hope to eventually be able to explain it to
scientific atheists at least in an arm-waving fashion
(a possible but maybe not proven explanation).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-06 19:13:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024 (Work Like a Dog Day)
This afternoon I divined by perineum click divination that
I have to give up most of my four components material
and can proceed just with [B] (lifting of seven blocks),
(MJJ) memory jogging, assisted shaktipat, and the
non-popthrough aspects of the funnelling of spells
and sins.
For further progress see the thread of the same name
as this one on alt.religion.druid .
If it works I hope to eventually be able to explain it to
scientific atheists at least in an arm-waving fashion
(a possible but maybe not proven explanation).
No, the partial attempt failed, and I am trying again as I
will report on in the thread “Regatta Eve onset” on
alt.religion.druid, starting during early waxing crescent
and I guess leading up to waxing salmon-shaped moon,
and around the time salmon go up river to spawn in
BC (I think), but I’m not sure about here in Newfoundland yet.
kami
means to an end, what is the end in this case?
David Dalton
2024-08-06 19:38:40 UTC
Post by kami
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024 (Work Like a Dog Day)
This afternoon I divined by perineum click divination that
I have to give up most of my four components material
and can proceed just with [B] (lifting of seven blocks),
(MJJ) memory jogging, assisted shaktipat, and the
non-popthrough aspects of the funnelling of spells
and sins.
For further progress see the thread of the same name
as this one on alt.religion.druid .
If it works I hope to eventually be able to explain it to
scientific atheists at least in an arm-waving fashion
(a possible but maybe not proven explanation).
means to an end, what is the end in this case?
Instigation of a long-lasting global new age.

Evolution of H5N1 to be benign, and of humans+57 aliens,
cetaceans, non-human simians, cats, dogs, and
non-simian primates, including existing adults, resulting
in much healing and extra long lifespans, though there
will be puberty and fertility delays and fertility restrictions.

Rendering of 84% of committed relationships that have
not been optimally sexually compatible to be so (12%,
including all same gender ones, already were).

An end to war and crime and environmental and
inter-species problems.

and a fair bit more.

But I have vowed to not start a new religion.
David Dalton